Thursday, March 27, 2014

8 months old!

Today our little Squishy turns 8 months old! 
(Playing with her friends Alex & Asher)

Time is flying by! Some days do go so slow, while others speed by, but the months are going like crazy! It's so bittersweet!

We're having so much fun with her. Just this week she has decided to pull herself up onto e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. And if she can't, she gets all fussy. Reminds me of myself. Kinda determined and then kinda all upset if it doesn't work out. Yikes. 

Even today, she was up...and then she forgot she couldn't walk yet, but tried anyway. It was not too bad of a fall, but it sure scared her! I doubt that will stop her, but ya never know. 



PERSONALITY
She is such a Momma's girl right now still. Follows me around everywhere and wants to climb on me and be right next to me every time I come into the room she's in. I think she doesn't understand that she isn't apart of me. Haha. It's so cute. Hard to keep up with stuff sometimes, but it's ok. She has the cutest smile ever- so gummy, tongue out and nose crinkle. Love it! 
I feel like she could be a little strong willed, but that could just be me mistaken her newfound love of climbing for something it's not. (ie: must climb, if can't climb,gets mad) I kinda hope it's just a phase. 


EATING
She is eating a little more and more each week. She still loves her oats and last week she started eating black beans to my delight. Now her and I can share since Adam isn't too fond of them. ;) ( but he will eat them, so that's good)


SLEEPING
It's going much better this month. She seems to always go to bed between 7-8p, then wakes up to eat at 5:30. Then lately her and I will jump on our guest futon and sleep until 9a! HUGE HUGE blessing!  Gives me some much needed extra sleep. Hoping next week sometime to begin waking up at 8ish to get some stuff done.( quiet time, work out, etc) I require a lot of sleep, so the last 8 months have been rough. I have been trying to pray every night that God just wakes me up earlier. We'll see.



HEALTH
Still going strong and nothing minor or major sick wise.


RIGHT NOW 
She isn't really pooping on the potty chair because she's a sneak and goes the minute after she wakes up, so I never catch her. Bummed, but it's ok, we will pick it back up soon.
She loves water and singing songs still. She loves taking walks and loves to army crawl e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e!



She's so cute and the best little sister ever! So thankful we've has these special 8 months with her!


No comments:

Post a Comment